ECCC Welcome Package First Years 2017
Dear Chorister ,
WELCOME TO THE EASTERN CAPE CHILDREN’S CHOIR
You have been selected as a new member of the Eastern Cape Children’s Choir. Congratulations on your successful audition! We trust that you will enjoy the years as member of the Children’s choir.
You and your parents are hereby invited to the Welcome Concert at St Cuthbert’s Church in Westbourne Road on Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 14h30 for 15h00.
Dress: Smart casual.
Please note that the compulsory choir workshop will take place from 5-7 January 2017.
Please bring the following completed and signed forms as well as the other items with on Sunday, 6 November 2016:
- Code of Conduct
- Workshop letter acknowledgement and payment option selection
- Medical Information form (you cannot do the workshop without us being in possession of this form)
- R2000 deposit if not already paid, or proof of electronic bank transfer (preferred) Alternatively please supply us with your completed payment plan for 2017
Eastern Cape Children’s Choir, ABSA Savings account number 911 474 5507, branch code 63 20 05.
Use child’s name and surname as reference. Send proof of deposit to 086 6375 311, or email@example.com)
5. Copies of the following documents:
- Chorister’s passport (if in possession of one)
- Chorister’s unabridged birth certificate (if in possession of one), or else
- Chorister’s (normal) birth certificate
- Parents’ unabridged marriage certificate or else
- Parents’ (normal) marriage certificate
- ID documents of both parents / guardian(s)
- Medical aid card (front and back)
Please click on the link below to access all documents to be completed and returned on Sunday.
Yours in Music,
Monica de Lange