ECCC WELCOME PACKAGE 2019 FIRST YEARS
Dear parents and new choristers,
Please also let your child read this newsletter
A hearty welcome to the ECCC, we trust that you will all be happy members of the ECCC soon!
I have attached the welcome package for first years, with all relevant information, to this letter. Please take some time away from interruptions to pay careful attention to its content as there is quite a bit of information to digest.
Please click on the link at the bottom of this e-mail to access the letter.
A few suggestions to make your life in the ECCC a bit easier:
- Always communicate with Monica (or your new chair person or secretary next year) if you are not sure of something. Communication is very important to prevent misunderstandings.
- Open a seperate file on your computer for ECCC correspondence - it makes accessing it so much easier.
- Always read your e-mails, it contains a wealth of information and will keep you up to date with our calendar.
- We have an ECCC website www.eccchoir.co.za, please have a look at it, you will get a good idea of what happens at the choir and on tours.
- We have a FB page, please go there and like it: www.facebook.com/groups/eccchoir/
- Formal choir SMS's will generally be sent out at 20h00 in the evening, unless urgent and will start with ECCC:
- Please add our phone numbers to the contact list on your mobile phone and send the relevant person a whatsapp or SMS rather than phoning.
- Next term we will send out a waiting duty roster for parents to assist in waiting until all choristers are collected after rehearsals.
- We will also send out a list of parents and the suburbs they live in, to assist in forming lift clubs.
Handy phone numbers - untill next year:
Chair person: Monica de Lange - 061 311 8717
Secretary: Lyzet du Preez - 083 447 3825
Treasurer: Johan van Schalkwyk: 083 727 4829
We will advise contact numbers of new committee members after the AGM.
Please remember that we all have day jobs, so if we do not answer a text or phone call immediately , it is definitely not because we are ignoring you. Leave/send a message and we will reply ASAP.
Please do not phone after 8pm or before 8am.
If you would like your choir e-mails to be sent to a different/additional address, please reply to this e-mail with your child's name and the necessary address. You can also Whatsapp/SMS it to Lyzet on 083 447 3825.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the Welcome Concert on Sunday, 4 November.
We will also be welcoming our new conductor, Marilise van Rooyen to the choir and saying a final good bye to Lionel van Zyl.
Please check the attached letter for details. Please do not hesitate to contact me, should you require more information.
Yours in music,
ECCC Chair person
Cell: 061 311 8717